With over 10 years of experience, our family has been providing HVAC solutions to our community and your family.
Most people are familiar with the basic functions of their HVAC system – heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. However, HVAC systems do much more than simply regulate temperature. These systems also:
- Play an important role in ventilating and filtering indoor air. In other words, HVAC systems help to ensure that the indoor air of your home or office is clean and healthy to breathe.
- HVAC systems help to maintain optimal levels of humidity, which can impact both comfort and health.
By keeping these factors in mind, it's easy to see why proper maintenance, or repairs when needed, are so important.
At Mr. Air Repair, we understand that your home is your sanctuary. That's why we offer a wide range of HVAC services to keep your home comfortable all year round. Our team is highly experienced in:
- AC repair
- AC installation and replacement
- Blown-In Insulation
- Heater installation and replacement
- Heater repair
- Ductless mini splits
- System maintenance
- Air quality services
We're dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality, personalized service possible, and we're proud to be a trusted name in HVAC services.
Contact us today at (972) 573-5805 to schedule a consultation and let us show you how we can help you keep your HVAC system at peak performance.
HVAC issues come in all shapes and sizes, but some are more common than others. Our team will keep an eye out for all of the following:
- Dirty air filters: One of the most common issues is a dirty or clogged air filter. When the air filter gets too dirty, it starts to restrict airflow, which can cause dirt to spread throughout your vents and home, your unit not to operate as it should, and may even become a fire hazard.
- Broken thermostat: Another common issue is a broken or malfunctioning thermostat. If the thermostat isn't working properly, it can make it difficult to regulate temperature, leading to uncomfortable conditions inside the home.
- Dirty evaporator coils: Evaporator coils need to be cleaned regularly to function properly. If they get too dirty, they won't be able to effectively remove heat from the air, leading to higher energy bills.
- Fan won’t turn off: If the fan isn't turning off when it's supposed to, it can cause the system to run continuously, leading to unnecessary wear and tear.
Our HVAC service technicians in Rowlett can inspect your unit to ensure it is functioning as it should. We will take care of all these problem areas and more!
“Martin was outstanding and came to our house to assess our AC problem at 9:30 pm. Wonderful customer service that was above and beyond!!”- Michele M.
“I called Mr. Air Repair because my unit stopped working. Will and Trent showed up and did an amazing job!!! They were respectful, and knowledgeable and had us cooling off in no time! Very stand-up business and technicians! Thank you so much!!!”- Tonya P.
“They're responsive, local to the area, willing to explain the "why" behind what they're needing to do and what they're going to do, and will tell you what is a "must" vs what is a "should".”- Aaron S.
“Professional and efficient, this is the AC guy you’re looking for in the DFW area. He came out and did an amazing job getting my A/C up and running again. Thank you Will!”- Kimberly M.
“Will is a great guy! He delivered everything he promised and then some! His install team arrived on time and were very professional through the whole process. Definitely will recommend to anyone that needs A/C service! Thanks!”- Jon W.
“Wow! I recommend this company they can troubleshoot and fix the issue with a smile and amazing customer service. I have already referred him to an associate of mine. Thank you! I will definitely continue to use this company.”- Monica B.